Please make your topic subjects short and to the point, specifying a brief description of the bug and then build and OS in square brackets.
Eg: Crash when placing doors [0.33 - Windows].
** How to post a DXDIAG outputAlpha build number:
Bug severity: Start up crash / Game play crash / Unexpected behaviour/ Balance issue / Other
Complete steps to replicate bug:
Dxdiag output** or system specs for non Windows machines:
Maia Config settings:
DxDiag is a commonly requested file when dealing with tech problems. It contains information about the hardware your computer has and all sorts of other helpful information. This file does not contain any sort of personal information.
How to obtain your DxDiag file:
1. From Windows the desktop click: Start > Run (or windows key + r).
2. In the blank text field of the window that appears type “dxdiag” without the quotes. Press run or hit enter.
3. Another window should appear titled DirectX Diagnostic Tool. Near the bottom of the window click on “Save All Information…” A popup should appear with a progress bar, this may take a few minutes.
4. After it completes a dialog should appear asking you where to save the file, I would recommend saving it to your desktop (automatically selected) with the default name and file type.
5. Open the file on your desktop (or wherever you saved it) and select all (ctrl + a) and copy (ctrl + c).
6. PLEASE Paste the information in between
Code: Select all