Building Bug

Bugs that have been closed.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
smarcus3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Building Bug

Post by smarcus3 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:13 am

When I try to build a room outside of an existing on it acts as though there is already a generic room there. Even tried deleting and replacing to no effect.

When I start to build the room ...

Finished room with bugged section ...

Riftnaster
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Building Bug

Post by Riftnaster » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:15 am

Heh.

I thought that was design - the area in the middle is a transition area, or something...

smarcus3

Post by smarcus3 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Riftnaster wrote:Heh.

I thought that was design - the area in the middle is a transition area, or something...
It doesn't always happen such as when i first build the workshop off the existing base.

Riftnaster

Post by Riftnaster » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:26 pm

smarcus3 wrote:It doesn't always happen such as when i first build the workshop off the existing base.
This is true.

However, if you mine out the rock between the default starting build area and the starting base, you CAN build new rooms atop old...which is kinda glitchy - I suspect this is why you do not get that connecting room area with the existing base.

smarcus3

Post by smarcus3 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:00 am

Gotcha. Works for me now if only the people wont stop working after so much time ...

Vorg

Post by Vorg » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:00 am

The starting room which has the airlock seems to be a plain "room" which is what seems to be used between some of the other rooms.

Ruairí

Post by Ruairí » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Issue as Designed, This is part of the normal building system at the moment with how the "room" functions, moving to Closed subfourm. Thank you for the assistance!