Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Talk about the game
User avatar
SimoRoth
Site Admin
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by SimoRoth » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 pm

7 days + 3 hours:

In the top 100! Wooo!
7days+3hours.jpg
As always, vote here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =157399596

DarkShrike
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by DarkShrike » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:18 am

That seemed fast :) (but deserved). Congratulations!

ThtCooperFellow
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by ThtCooperFellow » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 am

Awesome! Now I'm friggin stoked. Did Steam tell you how many you need to be greenlit? I just don't quite get where the thresh hold is. Anyway, here's to climbing up to the hopes that you climb to number 1! Best of luck.

User avatar
SimoRoth
Site Admin
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by SimoRoth » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:58 pm

No threshold, but the higher we get the better!

We are currently ranked #90! :)

User avatar
Mark
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:27 am
Location: Huonville, Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by Mark » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:30 am

What an Awesome first week, well ahead of the curve.
Given you trending above the #5 game it would be nice if they showed you the #1-5 graphs.

Best of luck Simon.

For the community, make sure you get updates out on your forums & websites.
Every little bit helps get Simon to the #1 spot.
[img]http://burninglegion.org/forum/download ... ig.png/img]

^^^^^Please turn BBcode ON in signatures^^^^^

ThtCooperFellow
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by ThtCooperFellow » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:28 am

SimoRoth wrote:No threshold, but the higher we get the better!

We are currently ranked #90! :)
Awesome, this is going to be great. It seems that this is my replacement for much of my free time. C'mon Simon, double down on that dev time! (I'm kidding.) <----- I put that because tone can be so hard to convey via text sometimes.

Can't wait to be building me a base on Maia! Is there a research tree that should be in the game?

User avatar
SimoRoth
Site Admin
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by SimoRoth » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 am

ThtCooperFellow wrote:
SimoRoth wrote:No threshold, but the higher we get the better!

We are currently ranked #90! :)
Awesome, this is going to be great. It seems that this is my replacement for much of my free time. C'mon Simon, double down on that dev time! (I'm kidding.) <----- I put that because tone can be so hard to convey via text sometimes.

Can't wait to be building me a base on Maia! Is there a research tree that should be in the game?
Research tree is in, but inaccessible for the player currently.

ThtCooperFellow
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by ThtCooperFellow » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:19 am

SimoRoth wrote:
ThtCooperFellow wrote:
SimoRoth wrote:No threshold, but the higher we get the better!

We are currently ranked #90! :)
Awesome, this is going to be great. It seems that this is my replacement for much of my free time. C'mon Simon, double down on that dev time! (I'm kidding.) <----- I put that because tone can be so hard to convey via text sometimes.

Can't wait to be building me a base on Maia! Is there a research tree that should be in the game?
Research tree is in, but inaccessible for the player currently.

That's ok for me. I still can't play it :( Didn't ever hear about this until steam. And I work so hard at finding sweet looking indies now. Much more than I did five years ago, but it seems that the indie scene only REALLY exploded in the last few years. They tend to be so much more entertaining than the big blockbuster games. Oh, it looks like combat of some kind is in. Is the command system like Dungeon Keeper? I assume yes but I just wanted to know if it could be said at all. Anyone can answer of course, Simon is probably very busy so I'd rather not have him bothered.

jaythespacehound
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:14 am

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by jaythespacehound » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

I wish steam would tell us what position it's currently in...
Any updates from the inside?
:twisted:

User avatar
SimoRoth
Site Admin
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Vote for Maia on Steam Greenlight!

Post by SimoRoth » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:55 pm

jaythespacehound wrote:I wish steam would tell us what position it's currently in...
Any updates from the inside?
:twisted:
#70!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests