Maia on steam?

Talk about the game
marine565

Maia on steam?

Post by marine565 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:15 pm

So there has been alot of talk on maia going on steam. Now witht he greenlight its certain. I have decided atm I cant really buy maia but I am more capabile of buying the game on steam. My question is when could there be an estimate on when it will come out on steam and alsoa small complaint. Maia is 28 dollars right now and I think at the most it could be 24.99 becuase honestly 30 dollars is to much for a game still in alpha. I reccomend when you first luanch on steam to lower the price and bring it up as more updates are added. 30 dollars is too much for a game at this phase. I love the idea and game but please be abit more resonabile.

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Re: Maia on steam?

Post by SimoRoth » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Yeah the price is on the higher end. At the moment it's more for those who missed the Kickstarter and want to support development rather than purchase a game. Also it's there to stop people impulse buying and then being upset that the game is still an alpha. Thirdly, it had to have parity with the Kickstarter tiers, so everyone gets it for roughly the same amount.

Steam launch price will reflect the state of the game more and people who preordered before hand will get some secret bonuses to thank them for their support. :)

marine565

Post by marine565 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Sadly steam is the only way at the moment for me to get the game.

CabbageFoot

Post by CabbageFoot » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:24 am

Careful simon. The moment you start mentioning secret bonuses people who don't kickstart the game will get very jealous and might not buy the game. You should probably assure them, if they are around or read this at a later date that the super special secret bonus is not game changing in any way but merely cosmetic and you can probably hack the game to unlock it anyways ;b

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Post by SimoRoth » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:46 pm

CabbageFoot wrote:Careful simon. The moment you start mentioning secret bonuses people who don't kickstart the game will get very jealous and might not buy the game. You should probably assure them, if they are around or read this at a later date that the super special secret bonus is not game changing in any way but merely cosmetic and you can probably hack the game to unlock it anyways ;b
Don't worry, I have no interest in splintering communities! :p

marine565

Post by marine565 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:38 pm

I think ill be bale to buy maia on late November or late December.

zohaa

Post by zohaa » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:20 am

I prefer a multiplayer mode similar to survival.
Unlock the key of your success by ibm practice test best of luck