How to delete doors ?

Talk about the game
Ianblix

How to delete doors ?

Post by Ianblix » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Hey

How do i delete doors and other objects(i know i can delete rooms by using ctrl)

If its a bug that the doors dont go away when deleting rooms please inform me so i can make a bug report

Best regards ian
Best regards Ian

kryptonica

Re: How to delete doors ?

Post by kryptonica » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm having same issue deleting bulkhead style doors default in the initial launch/map generation. When trying to connect rooms to the main entry for expanding. I saw a post with using G but didnt do anything on game generated content.

StfN

Re: How to delete doors ?

Post by StfN » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Ianblix wrote:Hey

How do i delete doors and other objects(i know i can delete rooms by using ctrl)

If its a bug that the doors dont go away when deleting rooms please inform me so i can make a bug report

Best regards ian
To delete doors, you have to be in "info mode" (press h to get to info mode), then you can delete them with ctrl-click, just like you delete rooms in "place rooms mode".
kryptonica wrote:I'm having same issue deleting bulkhead style doors default in the initial launch/map generation. When trying to connect rooms to the main entry for expanding. I saw a post with using G but didnt do anything on game generated content.
I don't think you can delete bulkhead doors (yet?), as you can't build them yourself either.
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core i7 4770K (4.0 GHz)
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, 4GB