Mac Problems

Talk about the game
yorty8671

Mac Problems

Post by yorty8671 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi,
I've just bought the alpha version off steam for mac and i'm having some issues. Firstly, the game is hugely slow and jumpy but i'm guessing this is because its a very early version. The main issue i'm having is that i can't seem to build solar pannels, wind turbines or water stills. When i try placing objects outside i can only build turrets (sometimes glow sticks as well) which is pretty odd. It's pretty frustrating because everything i build will stop working as i build more rooms and run out of power (at which point all the colonists lie down on the floor and die :roll: ) . Any suggestions or am i just going to have to be patient and wait for the next version?
Anyway thanks for any help in advance (and well done mr Roth for making a sweet ass game)

yorty8671

Re: Mac Problems

Post by yorty8671 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:35 pm

So i just tried the game again and as soon as i started i could build turbines etc. outside, so i built a couple of everything. I came back about thirty seconds later and all i could build was a turret and....a meat trolley? :shock: so i'm guessing it's just the early version

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Re: Mac Problems

Post by SimoRoth » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:42 pm