Papers, please

Talk about other games

Re: Papers, please

Post by Teamwith1 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 pm

This is a fun game only problem with it now is the game just repeats itself I played it and watch a friend play it and was basically the same problems you run into the first time you play it. I would also appreciate if there was a setting so you could turn the scanners off.
My coat is made with real beaver fur. The last ten to be precise.

Post by Ortwin » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:07 am

Too bad every applicant has a flaw somewhere, there is no game if you know that you must deny them all.

Also, why isn't time progressing? I'm stuck at the same date for ages.

Never mind, that was an old version.
This game is horrible (in a good sense), My mother in law, uncle and son all died from hunger and sickness. The last day I was finally able buy medicine for my wife, only because I let some shady guy pass ("if you help us we'll help you).
This needs to be expanded. Though I sure hope there will be keyboard shortcuts for some functions, I keep mis-clicking the 'interrogation' button.

Post by Tikigod » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Just a heads up about the news that 'Papers, please' has recently had a commercial release over on
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent - Isaac Asimov

My channel. Game recordings & old 3D art assets I've made.

Post by AvatarIII » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 am

You can also get it on the Humble store via the official website it gives a Steam key for the game, and gives the dev a better profit margin.