Papers, please

Talk about other games
Teamwith1

Re: Papers, please

Post by Teamwith1 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 pm

This is a fun game only problem with it now is the game just repeats itself I played it and watch a friend play it and was basically the same problems you run into the first time you play it. I would also appreciate if there was a setting so you could turn the scanners off.
My coat is made with real beaver fur. The last ten to be precise.

Ortwin

Post by Ortwin » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:07 am

Too bad every applicant has a flaw somewhere, there is no game if you know that you must deny them all.

Also, why isn't time progressing? I'm stuck at the same date for ages.

edit:

Never mind, that was an old version.
This game is horrible (in a good sense), My mother in law, uncle and son all died from hunger and sickness. The last day I was finally able buy medicine for my wife, only because I let some shady guy pass ("if you help us we'll help you).
This needs to be expanded. Though I sure hope there will be keyboard shortcuts for some functions, I keep mis-clicking the 'interrogation' button.

Tikigod

Post by Tikigod » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Just a heads up about the news that 'Papers, please' has recently had a commercial release over on GOG.com:

http://www.gog.com/game/papers_please
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent - Isaac Asimov

My channel. Game recordings & old 3D art assets I've made.

Post by AvatarIII » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 am

You can also get it on the Humble store via the official website http://papersplea.se/ it gives a Steam key for the game, and gives the dev a better profit margin.