Starbound

Talk about other games
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
flamescorpion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Starbound

Post by flamescorpion » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Anyone else been playing? I know the beta only launched a few days ago but its great fun!

marsbound2024
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Starbound

Post by marsbound2024 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:56 am

I haven't played that game, but I have seen it on Steam. I am not usually a fan of 2D worlds and their various puzzles and challenges. I was watching the trailer to this game and I really didn't like the part about jumping and avoiding these blocks with electrical current going through them. Don't get me wrong, it might be a great game to play, but it just isn't for me. Thanks for sharing though and you might introduce some others who like this kind of game!