version

Ask for help with running the game.
Maulet

version

Post by Maulet » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm

hello, good afternoon, I have 2 questions:

1-I have downloaded the version 0.33a, but when I start the game, it shows 0.32. Is that correct?

2-Why when I am downloading the last version from the portal, several times the download can not finish and it returns me an error? If I try to download 5 times, 4 times are bad.

thanks!

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Re: version

Post by SimoRoth » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Yeah the version number is correct... didn't have the .33 features so kept it at the previous level.
2-Why when I am downloading the last version from the portal, several times the download can not finish and it returns me an error? If I try to download 5 times, 4 times are bad.
You in Australia by any chance?

Maulet

Post by Maulet » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:20 pm

SimoRoth wrote:Yeah the version number is correct... didn't have the .33 features so kept it at the previous level.
You in Australia by any chance?
nop, in Barcelona. It always happens at the end.

thanks.

phineaspoe

Post by phineaspoe » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:18 am

Hi!

I am in Australia and I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to download the Mac - Mountain Lion .35 build and it downloads very slow and then eventually stops altogether. I haven't been able to successfully download it yet. Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks!