Mac Support and crashes

Ask for help with running the game.
Loz

Mac Support and crashes

Post by Loz » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:05 am

Hi I am wanting to put my backing forward for a mac version and also report some crashes. I will post the dxdiag in a moment. I have tried Maia and was about 30 mins in after clearing some rock and then a crash. Give me a few minutes to get the dxdiag though

DerRidda

Re: Mac Support and crashes

Post by DerRidda » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:13 pm

As far as your first issue is concerned: No need to put any effort into lobbying for a Mac version it would be entirely wasted... because there already is a Mac version (and Linux) it just isn't uploaded to Steam, yet.
I can't blame Simon for focusing on the Windows version first as the support Tornado that has come up since the Steam release is already big enough. Just be patient, the Mac version will be on Steam soon enough.

Loz

Re: Mac Support and crashes

Post by Loz » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:59 pm

DerRidda

i looked for the mac version as it has been referenced and couldn't find it hence my post. Obviously as you say he has not uploaded it yet so I will not be testing it anytime soon I guess. As for my crash, I am yet to sit down with my gaming PC again (PS4 has been calling) but i am sure it is capable of running the game it just crashes and doesn't perform as it should... Ah well it is after all an Alpha, just didn't realise that when I parted with my cash on steam ;)