i cant launch maia

Ask for help with running the game.
chief629

i cant launch maia

Post by chief629 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:31 am

it says "the application was unable to start correctly then a bunch of numbers and letters in () click ok to close the application before it said that it said i need msvcp120.dll i have that and i put it into the maia folder do i need msvcp in a specific spot or what? i need help to get this game to work

SilverWarior

Re: i cant launch maia

Post by SilverWarior » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:20 pm

File msvcp120.dll is a part from Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013. So you should instal that entirely and not just coppy the missing DLL's to Maias folder since those DLL's require some other DLL's to work and you won't get any message for that.

You can download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=40784

If you have 64 bit Windows I recomend downloading and installing both x86 and x64 versions.

After you do this the game should start up OK.

@SimonRoth
You do know that you can distribute the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages with your game so pepole don't have to search on the web where to find needed redistributables. Just put them into a seperate folder.
Or if you don't wan't to increase the size of download package athleast put the link from where peple can download these into the ReadMe.txt file. That is why it is there, to inform pepole about certain things theey need to know about your game, including its requirements.

chief629

Post by chief629 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:01 am

so i did that and apparintly i already have 2 of them and one had a fatal error

Dhokahai7

Post by Dhokahai7 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:47 am

You do know that you can distribute the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages with your game so pepole don't have to search on the web where to find needed redistributables. Just put them into a seperate folder.???

You can easily check out our high quality Testking ccna security training which prepares Testking ceh training online well for the You can also get success in real with the qualitywww.rasmussen.edu

Kickss

Post by Kickss » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:32 am

You should download and install required dll. Here is the list of dll