Infotips

Discussion of Maia's on going development, including modding.
SimoRoth
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Infotips

Post by SimoRoth » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Mouse over objects for information on their status. :)
InfoTips.jpg

Ascard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Infotips

Post by Ascard » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Congrats. You have done something that is both mind-numbing tedium and the height of usefulness and polish!

DerRidda

Post by DerRidda » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm

I so want it to be written out character per character and have a blinking cursor at the end of the line, that would totally give me nerd-wood.

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Post by SimoRoth » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:14 pm

DerRidda wrote:I so want it to be written out character per character and have a blinking cursor at the end of the line, that would totally give me nerd-wood.
It already does. ;)

b0rsuk

Post by b0rsuk » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:33 am

I think a \n between "Array" and "Current" would make it look better.

Studdart

Post by Studdart » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 pm

b0rsuk wrote:I think a \n between "Array" and "Current" would make it look better.
Definitely needs to be broken up I think...

maybe in a slightly smaller font underneath or something like so:

I'll get my coat...

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Post by SimoRoth » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Studdart wrote:
b0rsuk wrote:I think a \n between "Array" and "Current" would make it look better.
Definitely needs to be broken up I think...

maybe in a slightly smaller font underneath or something like so:

Yeah this was just the proof on concept. There is a more detailed version. If you hover long enough it will put out a huge explanation of how the object works.

randommonicle

Post by randommonicle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:03 am

we STEAL THE SUN. TAKE THAT GREENPEACE.

Burn with me

b0rsuk

Post by b0rsuk » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 am

I know you're joking, but Greepeace are not against that. They're not against cutting forests, either. They're against uncontrolled destruction of forests. If you cut as many trees as you plant, it's okay by them.

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Post by SimoRoth » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:41 am