Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am
0.29 fixes a whole load of bugs, stability issues. Adds support for optima systems and should fix a lot of problems for ATI users. It's the base of 0.30, which will have a lot more animations going in and a whole raft of new AI actions.
- Simulated cloth (check out the flags!)
- Music! Several of Nicks tracks are now in the game.
- Better support for complex speaker setups.
- Multi gpu support.
- More stats and simulation of the colonists and surface suits.
- Colonists will build workbenches(and lights and atmosphere generators using them).
- New infotips, and greetings on the doors.
- Storage room type.
- Exterior ground detailing.
- New lighting system.
WSAD = movement.
Mousewheel = zoom
Alt + mouse mouse = rotate camera
Click to track an entity.
9-0 decrease/increase scroll speed.
j = Place rooms.
Press 1-7 for different room types.
h = Info mode. Click-place digging markers (on rock) / read info tips (on mouseover of objects)
k = Debug click-place objects (use v-b to scroll all objects ctrl for snap-to-grid )
u = Debug instabuild objects (gets rid of green hologram effect) .
Click to track any object in game.
l = regenerate world. (bugged: does not eradicate old rooms)
Escape = Exit
-/+ Keypad = Modify game time speed. (This will not be in final game, so don't report bugs!)
You can edit the config.xml to change resolution and enable fullscreen.
Please post your system specs along with any problems you have.
Here is a post explaining how you can get that info. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=337 Surround it with Code tags rather than putting it on pastebin.
You will also need the VS Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downloa ... px?id=5555
Use the Catalyst 13.4 non-beta release from 29th May.
You will need to build your own version of SDL 2 if your distro is not using it.
- Older GPU's or users on old drivers will get shader compile errors. This is something I will be working on soon.
- Colonists freeze, or ignore orders. This is due to me having removed a lot of their AI to keep the Alpha stable.