Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am
Estimate delivery date: July 24-25 31st.
Edit: Nick has had too much on his plate to deliver the sound on time and so I am going to move the milestone to late next week. Sorry about that, but the sound is pretty important for making the game feel alive. As a consequence I will be adding more art content and AI back into this milestone.
I'll mark things that are done in Green and italic. Edit: Things that have had to be pushed to next milestone are now in Blue. Nick (sound) had a schedule clash.
- Loading of Pfx from XML.
- Multi track animation.
- New fusion reactor.
- Reinforced bulkhead door variant.
- Colonists research via terminal computer.
- Colonists eat, drink.
- Colonists will build more items, prioritize them better.
- Colonists collect water barrels from the still.
- Colonists will sleep, rest and relax.
- More colonist movement animations and blending.
- Colonists will not attempt to use objects at the same time.
- 4 more head variations for the colonists.
- Procedural back stories for colonists.
- Digging will reveal fossils.
- Imps carry minerals back to storage room.
- Rooms will have lights in their tiles.
- Reworked bulkhead door sound.
- Earthquakes, solar flares and meteor impacts will have more variety, complex sound.
- More music tracks. (If nick has time we may have part of the dynamic music system in)
- Room ambiances.
- Rooms will be optimised to reduce load times and memory footprint.