Maia Backer Alpha 0.31 Release Notes.

Discussion of Maia's on going development, including modding.
SimoRoth
Site Admin

Re: Maia Backer Alpha 0.31 Release Notes.

Post by SimoRoth » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:30 pm

NoXiDj wrote:The Glew files were definitely not included, I downloaded 1.8 and ran make, then moved the libs into the Maia lib folder. It now launches goes to a black screen then crashes, but we are getting closer. Here is the terminal output im still going through it myself. I dont know much about GLSL that seems to be the problem.

http://pastebin.com/pjQCgwHZ
Ah that's a lot of errors. What hardware are you running. Do you have the latest drivers for your GPU?

NoXiDj

Post by NoXiDj » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:41 pm

I was using my laptop im now switching to my PC, I am going to try here as this is the machine I use the most if I still have problems I will post all my specs etc. Thankyou for all your help so far

Edit: Works fine on my PC after adding the Glew libs, so must be a problem with my laptop I will try changing drivers. To be honest for now I will just play on my PC btw the work you have done so far looks great thankyou :D

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Post by SimoRoth » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:23 pm

NoXiDj wrote:I was using my laptop im now switching to my PC, I am going to try here as this is the machine I use the most if I still have problems I will post all my specs etc. Thankyou for all your help so far

Edit: Works fine on my PC after adding the Glew libs, so must be a problem with my laptop I will try changing drivers. To be honest for now I will just play on my PC btw the work you have done so far looks great thankyou :D
Great to hear it. :)