Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am
- Intel support and support for older non OpenGL 4 hardware!
- Memory leaks fixed. Game can now run for hours at a time.
- Animation transitions and state machine is in. Animations should be fluid and much less glitchy.
- More expressive animations. (a lot more incoming!)
- Basic Tutorial added.
- Quick help button added.
- Font and GUI now scale properly for lower resolutions
- Shader compile glitches fixed.
- Subtle vignette and chromatic lens aberration added.
- Object degradation fixed to make colonies more manageable.
- Pause button now pauses game.
- Airlock physics mesh tweaked.
- Many many sound effect tweaks.
- Colonist AI and pathfinding made less troublesome.
- Room removal more effective (still leaves doors though)
WSAD = movement.
Mousewheel = zoom
Alt + mouse mouse = rotate camera
Shift-Escape = closes the game
9-0 decrease/increase scroll speed.
j = Place rooms. (hold ctrl to delete tiles)
Press 1-7 for different room types.
h = Info mode.
Click-place digging markers (on rock) / read info tips (on mouseover of objects) Click to track any object in game. Click empty ground to stop tracking.
k = Click-place objects (use v-b to scroll all objects ctrl for snap-to-grid )
Colonists will build objects if they have access to a Workshop table. (problematically you'll need to build a door to your workshop to get to the table, so will need to use "u" to build one from a hologram.)
u = Instabuild objects (gets rid of green hologram effect) .
g = delete last object .
f12 = Screenshot.
ctrl-l = regenerate world. (bugged: Memory leak!)
-/+ Keypad = Modify game time speed. (This will not be in final game, so don't report bugs!)
You can edit the config.xml to change resolution and enable fullscreen.
Please post your system specs along with any problems you have.
Here is a post explaining how you can get that info. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=337 Surround it with Code tags rather than putting it on pastebin.
You will also need the VS Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downloa ... px?id=5555
Avoid the Beta drivers.
You will need to build your own version of SDL 2 if your distro is not using it.
Animated characters in the Mac build are blue!
Glow is disabled for people with < OGL4 (Intel, ATI 4000 series)
Some screen resolutions get black squares at the sides of the screen. This is a rounding error and I am too lazy to fix it because it involves at least 3 maths.