Alpha 0.40 release notes.

Discussion of Maia's on going development, including modding.
UnnaturalDeletion

Re: Alpha 0.40 release notes.

Post by UnnaturalDeletion » Thu May 01, 2014 3:50 pm

There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. Bug clearing and AI trickery are some of the most involved and time consuming efforts. Quit your whinging, and let the man work.

Yup, definitely seems like nothing is happening.

vomov

Post by vomov » Fri May 02, 2014 12:01 pm

UnnaturalDeletion wrote:There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. Bug clearing and AI trickery are some of the most involved and time consuming efforts.
That's good to know; it suggests a large update is coming.
UnnaturalDeletion wrote:Quit your whinging, and let the man work.
I would assume you mean 'Whining', which is not appropriate in this case (if you meant something else, I apologise); I asked a question, and requested a bit of an update to the status of the project.
UnnaturalDeletion wrote:Yup, definitely seems like nothing is happening.
And here is the actual update, which is exactly what I wanted to see. There's no need to be mean; we're all very excited about this project, and it is quite hard to contain our curiosity.

UnnaturalDeletion

Post by UnnaturalDeletion » Sun May 04, 2014 2:57 am

I meant whinging.

My apologies if I my response came off as rude, but a lack of effort on your part in looking for update news, and then questioning if anything is getting done is quite rude and presumptuous.

vomov

Post by vomov » Sun May 04, 2014 7:18 am

I did not mean to be rude, I simply did not see the other thread. The last update before that was quite some time ago, and I couldn't contain my curiosity. I'm sorry if I came off as rude or presumptuous.

Also, thanks for the link!