Rezzed

Talk about life, the universe and everything.
Nettle

Rezzed

Post by Nettle » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 pm

http://www.rezzed.com/ - Rezzed is coming, June 22nd and 23rd.

Is anyone else here going? Simon? :)
The PC and Indie Games Show is coming to Birmingham this June!
We're cramming all the best bits from the world of PC and indie gaming into one amazing event.

Expect plenty of hands-on time with brand new PC blockbusters and totally new game experiences in The Leftfield Collection, all curated by a pixellated panel of experts from Eurogamer.net and Rock, Paper, Shotgun.

We also have a full line-up of our famous developer sessions, where top game developers show off never-before-seen content from their latest creations, and there's the chance to get involved in classic game tournaments, board games and loads more!

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Re: Rezzed

Post by SimoRoth » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Maaaaaybe.

Not sure. I much preferred the Brighton venue. (Since it's one of my weekends mid summer :p)

I haven't been invited to do anything live like I did last time. That might yet happen... or we might even get a change to show off the game.

Will bring some arm bands or posters if I do.

Nettle

Post by Nettle » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Try contacting them, if you wanna talk or exhibit, they're still arranging stuff! http://www.rezzed.com/contact

I'm going with a couple of friends, it'd be nice to see you there!

Post by AvatarIII » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Some of the WFTO guys are going to be there, you can hang out :D

judesanchez

Post by judesanchez » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:16 am

I love to be going there with friends to have more fun.
"Silence is the ultimate weapon of power."

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Post by SimoRoth » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 am

AvatarIII wrote:Some of the WFTO guys are going to be there, you can hang out :D
Yeah Simburger wanted to a party with them and the Godus guys. (although that was when we thought it was going to be in Brighton)

Post by AvatarIII » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:43 pm

SimoRoth wrote:
AvatarIII wrote:Some of the WFTO guys are going to be there, you can hang out :D
Yeah Simburger wanted to a party with them and the Godus guys. (although that was when we thought it was going to be in Brighton)
yes, Brum is harder for them too, they are at the very least going to be there, but at what capacity is as yet, undecided.

Nettle

Post by Nettle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 am

Booked our hotel! :D For anyone else going, if you book at the moment, the nearby Travelodge seems to work out about £17-21 a night for a two person room, a bargain really.

randommonicle

Post by randommonicle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:58 am

Alas, it is the middle of the festival season and i will not be able to get the time off work. Hope you all have a fantastic time however, and get some good pics to show us all :)
Burn with me

FullMetalMonkey

Post by FullMetalMonkey » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:22 am

I might be going but would have preferred it being in Brighton again as it is cheaper to get to from London.

I can understand why it's in Birmingham as its pretty much the most central part of the country. Its the same reasons why my clans AGM is going to be in Birmingham for the fourth year running, we have some members who live WAY up north in Scotland (and i do mean WAY up north) who have a long enough drive as it is to Birmingham, let alone Brighton.

I am however going to this years Eurogamer Expo. I didn't go last year due to visiting family in Devon but i was there the year before and got to meet TotalBiscuit and the guys at HAT Films (they do the official trailers for Minecraft).