Let me give you my money! : )

Talk about the game
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tarutao
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Let me give you my money! : )

Post by tarutao » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:52 am

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a game. Dwarf Fortress without the horrible graphics, a simulation of colonizing a planet a bit like one of my favourite books Red Mars. Ticks a lot of boxes this but I missed the Kickstarter and Indiegogo...

Is there anyway into the alpha+beta+final release?

SimoRoth
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Let me give you my money! : )

Post by SimoRoth » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Store is almost set up. Just need to do the CSS and we will go live with it in a week or two. :)

tarutao

Post by tarutao » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:44 am

Brilliant, I'll get me copy then. :)

Hope you do well with this game, I think you could have made a real winner here.

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Post by SimoRoth » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Shop is ready to go. Just gonna wait until the next milestone or so is out!

DarkShrike

Post by DarkShrike » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:23 pm

SimoRoth wrote:Shop is ready to go. Just gonna wait until the next milestone or so is out!
Hopefully that is still in the timeframe of the next week or two :)

SimoRoth
Site Admin

Post by SimoRoth » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 pm

DarkShrike wrote:
SimoRoth wrote:Shop is ready to go. Just gonna wait until the next milestone or so is out!
Hopefully that is still in the timeframe of the next week or two :)
It is, although I'm kinda hoping to coincide it with when we (hopefully) get Greenlit.

DarkShrike

Post by DarkShrike » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:35 am

Well... it just let me purchase today so I hope its all ready to go ;)