Airlocks and the Livestock room don't intersect well. [0.54]

Report bugs here! Please use the template when posting. For help running the game, please use the tech support forum.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Woetoo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Airlocks and the Livestock room don't intersect well. [0.54]

Post by Woetoo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Alpha build number: 0.54
Operating System: Windows 7

Bug severity: Unexpected behaviour - Airlocks and the Poultry rooms don't intersect well.

In a previous play through a couple days ago, I built a Livestock room that intersected a second Airlock I'd built. I *think* I build the airlock first, then wrapped the livestock room through it.
Whichever way it was, the wall of the livestock room went directly through the airlock rather being attached to it.
Colonists didn't use that exit like I wanted them to. (the landers were landing on the side of the base that was inaccessible).
I appreciate there are already issues with extra airlocks AI and colonists not using them already.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable